Through the generous donations of DGMM volunteers, scholarship(s) up to $300 are available for female medical and dental students wishing to participate in DGMM medical mission trips.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Currently enrolled as a medical or dental student
- DGMM membership (membership is $50 to students and has many benefits)
- This would be your first DGMM missions trip
- Pay the additional amount for the project fee ($270 - total fee see above and is subject to change)
- Purchase airfare with the team through DGMM.
- Follow through on attending the trip as you are a valuable part of the team and they are counting on your full participation.
- Submit a note after the trip telling of the value of your experience.
- Complete your Scholarship application by March 15 for June trips and April 15 for August trips.
- A reference letter must be received from your school or Physician. This letter must be submitted to 8515 Fondren Rd # 210, Houston TX 77074.